Australian bitcoin mining firm Iris Vitality filed for an preliminary public providing (IPO) with the U.S. Securities and Trade Fee (SEC) to lift as much as $100 million.
- The Sydney-based firm mentioned on Monday that it intends to checklist its peculiar shares on the Nasdaq Market underneath the ticker image “IREN.”
- The shares are anticipated to begin buying and selling later this 12 months.
- J.P. Morgan, Canaccord Genuity, Citigroup, Macquarie Capital, and Cowen are joint bookrunners for the deal.
- The pricing phrases stay undisclosed.
- In July, Bloomberg reported that Iris Vitality is seeking to raise $200 million in a brand new funding spherical earlier than it seeks a direct itemizing on the Nasdaq.
- Iris Vitality emphasised its use of renewable power for mining, and has been assembly potential buyers and is working with an adviser.